HCG Diet Recipes
While there is no shortage of weight loss diets nowadays, popularity of HCG diet is undeniable. This hormone based diet, originally invented by Dr Simeons, is now amiable in many incarnations. Millions of obese women and men try this diet, with varying results. To get the most out of this diet, you need to know the basic well.
It is very important to know suitable food types and restricted ones to obtain desired weight loss result from this diet. This is applicable for all types of meals you intake during the lunch and dinner including snacks, appetizers, soups, salads, desserts and main courses.
During this weight loss diet, candidates are not allowed to use sugar in any of the dishes, including main courses and appetizers. A natural sweetener named stevia is used which is sold both in powder and liquid forms. You can also use flavored variants of stevia to add zing to low calorie hcg diet foods. For majority of the diet, oil usage is not encouraged. You should not use any oil that has trans- fat.
Most of the hcg diet foods are made using methods like boiling, steaming and sautéing. Deep frying in oil is not advisable for the followers of this diet. Mayonnaise and fat laden dairy products are also not recommended for candidates.
In HCG diet, adhering to recommended calorie count is very important. You can use thermogenic spices like ginger and garlic to make soups, salads and meals. This will help you to make the foods taste delicious without overriding the advised calorie count. You can refer to the online recipe guides and there a lots of cookbooks on hcg diet foods.
Free HCG Diet Recipes:
- HCG ready recipes for Christmas and festive days
- 5 Breakfast Foods you need to keep fit and slim
- HCG white fish and shrimp recipes that you can relish
- Vegetables that can be taken by HCG diet followers for refreshing taste buds
- Delectable Smoothie recipes for HCG diet candidates
- Lip Smacking Salad Dishes for HCG diet followers
- HCG diet herb recipes for you
- Tasty Puddings for HCG diet followers
- Lemon based yummy dishes for HCG diet candidates
- HCG friendly fruit salads for last phase of the diet
- HCG Zucchini recipes you will relish
- HCG chilly based recipes for different phases
- Yummy HCG Diet Turkey Recipes for phase 3
- HCG friendly Broccoli recipes you may try
- HCG ginger recipes that you can savor
- HCG friendly crab based recipes you can enjoy
- HCG milk recipes that you can enjoy without guilt
- HCG Maintenance Phase recipes that will not do you harm at all
- HCG Egg recipes that will leave you satisfied
- HCG diet snacks that you can eat without worry
- HCG recipes that can be delicious and different
- Healthy noodles recipes for followers of HCG diet
- HCG diet friendly appetizers you can enjoy
- Yummy HCG recipes made with orange
- HCG friendly salmon recipes you can try
- HCG desserts and low fat sweet dishes
- Unusual yet great tasting salads for HCG diet followers
- Mouthwatering HCG Meat recipes you can have
- Delicious meat based salads you can try while on HCG diet
- HCG diet friendly Chicken recipes that will satisfy your taste buds
Next Article: Phases of Hcg Diet